Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jon and Gemma's Wedding

My lovely Step Brother Jon Bridges got married recently to the very beautiful Gemma at Hahei Beach in the Coromandel.
I said I'd take a few photo's at the reception for their wedding present.
He asked me if I could photograph each guest or couple to go with what they wrote in the Wedding book. I thought okay but lets make it exciting and get them to do something abit different.
So this is what i came up with.








For those of you who want to see photo's of the Bride and Groom Jon and Gemma Bridges. Here it is :D



1 comment:

  1. Firstly Jon and Gemma for their wedding and wow what pretty and fun wedding event photos these are. I am so pleased with this post. We also are tying the knot in the next month and it is going to be so fun as we would have the destination wedding of our dreams at one of the prettiest beachside Chicago wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete